Based in Zurich, Switzerland
September 1, 2018
Press / Business contact:
+49 (1) 51 64312203
Hi, my name is Sonja Böckler and I am a designer. My skillset includes Game Design, Interaction Design, Illustration and Animation.
My name is Sonja Böckler. I’m a freelance designer focusing on games and user experiences. I also craft icons, illustrations, animations and interactions. Since 2014 I study, work and live in Zurich, Switzerland. I make games. Mainly together with my side project partners Philipp Stern (philippstern.ch/), David Krummenacher (kruda.ch) and Michael Müller (www.mikmueller.ch).Work
I make layouts and art works, which are inspired by nature, social phenomena, movies and games. In my personal illustrations I love using overlayed, broken colors and flat awkward forms. Each project is unique. Whether you have a small business, a personal project, or the next big thing, I'd love to work with you on bringing that vision to life.
Teaser SHAVE Game Prototyp (June, 2018) Vimeo
Meantime Trailer (May, 2016) Vimeo
Small Multiplayer Project "VACAMOLE" Vimeo
There are far more images available for Sonja Böckler, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Sonja Böckler. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Designer Award" - TH Nürnberg, Fakultät Design 'Typoskop', 2013
- "Nomination in the Category 'Most innovativ Game' and 'Best VR Game' for 'Meantime'" - Casual Connect Tel Aviv, 2016
- "Nomination in the Category 'Game Audio' for 'Meantime'" - AzPlay Bilbao, 2016
- "Jury Choice Award for 'Vacamole'" - ETH Game Programming Laboratory, 2017
- "Zurich University of the Arts: Young Talent Award 2018" - Zurich University of the Arts, 2018
Swiss Game Designer http://philippstern.ch.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Game Designer, Visual Artist, Freelancer, Programmer